- (2002) Performed in the stage play, "Art", in London's West End for 3/4 months. His character was Marc.
- (1984) American Express television commercial with 1920 and 24 Olympic Gold Medal-winning sprinter, Jackson Scholz.
- (1976) He acted in John O'Keefe's play, "Wild Oats", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Aldwych Theatre in London, England with Alan Howard, Zoë Wanamaker, Lisa Harrow, Simon Jones, Norman Rodway, Jeremy Irons, Joe Melia and Eve Pearce in the cast. Clifford Williams was the director.
- (1977) He acted in Peter Nichols' play, "Privates on Parade", in a Royal Shakespeare Company production at the Aldwych Theatre in London, England with Denis Quilley and Nigel Hawthorne in the cast. Michael Blakemore was the director.
- (October 1977) He acted in Cy Coleman's musical, "I Love My Wife", at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Richard Beckinsale, Liz Robertson and Deborah Fallender in the cast. Gene Saks was the director.
- (April 1979) He acted in John Kander and Fred Ebb's musical, "Chicago", at the Cambridge Theatre in London, England with Antonia Ellis, Jenny Logan and Don Fellows in the cast. Peter James was the director.
- (April 1981) He acted in Gretchen Cryer and Nancy Ford's musical, "I'm Getting My Act Together and Taking It On the Road", at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Diane Langton in the cast. Word Baker was the director.
- (1985) He acted in Herman Wouk's play, "The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial", at the Queen's Theatre (West End) in London, England with Charlton Heston in the cast.
- (May 1986 - June 1986) "The Caine Mutiny Court Martial," dramatic revival; written by Herman Wouk; directed by Charlton Heston; with John Corey, Ben Cross, Joe George, Charlton Heston, Vincent Marzello, Paul Maxwell, Lee Patterson, Nick Pryor, John Schuck, Nicholas Spurr, Michael Thoma, David Woodcock, and William Wright in the cast; at the Henry Fonda Theatre, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA.